In Hawaii we expect more than 1500 scientists from nearly 40 countries participate in the annual Plant Biology meeting – powered by ASPB.
From grad students to professionals with 20+ years of experience in plant biology—attendees view this conference as a premier science event because of its perfect blend of research, education and networking opportunities
What to Expect
- 1,100+ posters bringing you the latest research and developments.
- Major Symposia, Concurrent Symposia and Workshops that will educate and inspire you.
- 100+ exhibitors providing demonstrations of the latest technologies and services.
- Lots of networking events, providing you with opportunities to meet others in your field and share ideas.
- Career Chat sessions for those who are looking to take the next step in their professions.
Submit an Abstract
Do you want to present your work to your peers? Abstracts are now being accepted, and don’t forget to check out our travel awards for the 2017 meeting.
Highlights for 2017
- You no longer have to be an ASPB member to submit an abstract
- There will be special discounts for faculty bringing their two students from the same lab
- Child care available on site
- Wifi in the convention center and in your hotel rooms at no charge
- Two networking receptions; more meet-ups; and expanded career center
- Lunch time career chats
- Extended poster hours and sessions
Organization Members Receive Member Rate
Again in 2017 individuals who are members of organizations that make up the Global Plant Council (GPC) and the International Molecular Moss Society receive the member discount rate when registering for the conference.
To see if your organization qualifies you for the member registration rate, click here